We have heard of the term ‘Law of Attraction’. Lets understand it from top to bottom.
What is the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction (LOA) is the idea that the world makes and gives us what our minds focus on. The law of attraction is always working like the law of gravity and it’s true that it is working right now while you’re reading the article.
‘The law of vibration’ and the ‘law of attraction’ go together where attraction is the secondary law and vibration the primary. The Law of Vibration states that nothing rests, that everything vibrates. In the ocean of motion, we literally live.
The law of attraction is a process by which the thoughts we possess in our mind objectify into reality. It is the process of creating reality in every moment. Instead of focusing on the things that we do not want to happen in your life, we should shift your focus about the things that we do want to happen in our life.
If we do it intentionally or unknowingly, we behave like human magnets every second of our lives, sending out our thoughts and feelings and attracting more of what we put out. It is unfortunate that many people don’t know the potential present within them. As a result, we don’t monitor our thoughts and emotions which leads to unwanted outcomes to our lives
How the Law of Attraction Works?
“Like attracts like” is the concept behind the law of attraction. If someone is feeling cheerful, delighted, joyous, peaceful then, following ‘the law of correspondence’ the result in the outer physical world will behave the same, as he is sending the positive energy.
On the other hand, if someone is feeling dull, tired, disinterested, distressed then the outcome will be negative because he is attracting negative energy.
The Universe will not decide which one of the vibrations is right for us. Thus, it will respond to both positive and negative feelings equally. It will respond to what we are creating.
In recent years, quantum physics has enlightened the impact our mind has on our lives. We are the creators and masters of our lives and the power that makes all of us.
Law of attraction explained [Spiritual]-
The spiritual explanation: Many people believe that the Law of Attraction works by aligning ourselves with our desires for God or the Universe. We are all made of energy, and at different frequencies, our energy works.
We can shift our energy frequency with positive thinking, especially grateful for what we already have. By using optimistic and thankful thoughts and feelings and concentrating on our dreams, rather than our frustrations, we can change the frequency of our energy, and the law of attraction brings positive things to our lives.
What we attract depends on where we direct our attention and how we concentrate it, but we have to assume it’s already ours, or it’s going to be soon.
Law of attraction explained [Scientific]-
If you’re someone who wants to make it a little easier to say, there’s another example of how the attraction law works, too. By focusing on entering a new world and believing it is possible, we begin to take more risks, discover more possibilities, and open ourselves up to new possibilities.
Conversely, we tend to let opportunities pass unnoticed when we don’t believe that something is in the realm of possibilities. If we believe we don’t deserve good stuff, we ‘re behaving in ways that undermine our chances of happiness.
By shifting our inner dialog and our life feelings, we are reversing negative trends in our lives and creating more optimistic, successful one. One positive thing leads to another, and the course of life will change from a downward spiral to an ascent upwards.
How to apply the Law of Attraction?
The law of attraction has the ability to add good happenings to our lives. But if we have tried using it, we also know that it’s not that easy. Controlling the thoughts and focusing the mind is a big challenge and the people giving up quickly is the fact.
The process from thought to destiny are- Thought, Feeling, Attitude, Action, Habit, Personality, Destiny- One wrong thought, destiny changes.
The three steps for standard manifestations are:
- A Positive mindset needs to be set up
If someone is on route to his office and want to reach on time. There are two ways he can think of ‘I will reach office on time’ or ‘I don’t want to be late’. Both the sentences have the same meaning but the law of attraction will work differently for both of these.
Here through the first sentence he is sending the message ‘on time’ which will result in reaching on time to his office.
Whereas, the second sentence sends the signal of ‘late’ out in the Universe.
So we can say that the law of attraction works on the words we use and not the intention behind it. Here “not late” results as seeing “late” to the Universe.
- Visualize as if true
The best way he could think is to believe and visualize he have actually reached the office on time. Think fake but believe truly.
Change the Thought, Feeling, Attitude, Action, Habit, Personality while sitting in the car and hence reach the required destiny.
Every time we think repeatedly, we are one step closer to the reality we have created
Here another question emerges, is it easy to fill your mind with positive thoughts? Didn’t everyone know that they should always think positive whatever the situation be? Why is it so difficult to have control of your thoughts?
The brain acts as the magnet for the law of attraction as it processes all the information that is received during the day. The fact is about 90% of information received during the day is toxic for our mind. It comes in the way of news, or stressful situations.
The brain digests all this information during night and it affects using the Law of attraction for achieving success during the day. Here starts the main problem: It is not possible to control all our thoughts and information we receive. With 70,000random thoughts daily, it’s not easy to provide the direction of our thinking.
So how can we start having better control of our thoughts?
The key is to prepare the mind before the most important part of daily rhythm i.e., sleep.
The brain is very active during sleep as it processes an avalanche of information.
There are relaxing music, instrumental music which we must give a try.
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Buy on Amazon- https://amzn.to/3lqNfNd
2. The Secret
Buy on Amazon- https://amzn.to/3d5rq2C
Law of Attraction quotes
The law of attraction quotes will be of tremendous value in making us feel empowered and uplifted into action; in informing us of everything that is wonderful in the universe and in having us grow from the experiences of the many great people who have existed before us.
The following quotes on the Law of Attraction as known by many through the years which will provide us with the support which we need to feel that the fate of our lives lies within our own hearts.
- What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create – Buddha
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
- To different minds, the same world is a hell and a heaven. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right. – Henry Ford
- You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality. – Wayne Dyer
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass. – Napoleon Hill
- When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds. – Patanjali
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. – Genevieve Berhrend
- The ancestor of every action is … thought. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. – Jack Canfield
- You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be. – Napoleon Hill
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us, or we find it not. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We often become what we believe ourselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. – Gandhi
- Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. – Albert Einstein
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life. – Jack Canfield
- Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. – Maya Angelou
- The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle, and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon. – Napoleon Hill
- To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life. – Sonia Ricotti
- Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. – Bob Proctor
- Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. – Tony Robbins
- Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head. – Lisa Nichols
- Beware of what you set your heart upon…for it shall surely be yours. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
- The idea is the first currency of the Universe, so pay attention to the ideas that are in harmony with your vision. – Mary Morrissey
- Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought! – Napoleon Hill
- The only person you are destined to become is… the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Law of Attraction success stories
Success stories of Law of Attraction- Lets hear it from them itself